10.30.2008

Every Dog Has Its Thursday

Hey Everyone!

It's me Bailey, aka the Laundry Monster. Aren't I so creative in my costume choice??
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween and stuff. Don't forget to give all your four legged friends treats. We like getting them too!

I know that my mom has been a less than stellar blogger lately.
I think that she thinks her friends are all mad at her, because she has sent me to ask you all for a favor.

You may or may not know by now that my parents are heading to London in like 10 days, yea I know, boo on them. But my mom is looking for some brave souls who still lurve her to be guest bloggers!!!

Wait! Don't leave!!
Seriously, my mom lurves all of you. And I know she's been in and out lately, but she's been busy. Really. I mean I hardly even see her anymore. Which is super sad.
But that is why I am begging you to guest blog!

Post a comment here or e-mail her.
She leaves November 10th, so it would have to be in by that day sometime.

If you don't want to do it for her... Do it for me. Bailey. The dog who likes to eat socks, bark at the television and lick the carpet.

Forever Yours-
Bailey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Bailey, how could I ever turn you down? If I had seen this before your mom emailed me, I would have volunteered right away!