5.16.2005

Excuse me mister?

Shit.... Its sunday aleady..... Actually if you want to be technical about it, (and I can because this is my blog), its Monday morning. Where did my weekend go? Does anyone else feel like theyre stuck asking themseleves that this time every week...?
Oh well..
So what did I do this weekend....

Friday afternoon, Emmye and I helped Tim finally move all of his stuff into the new apartment. I got one of those zip car memberships theyre pretty cool. I got to drive a pick up truck....cool.....It was a toyota pick up....not cool enough.
So Emmye meets me at the corner, where she can frequently be found, at noonish and we walk about 10 minutes and wind up jumping a fence or two to get the truck. And of course we get in and start it up. I put it in reverse to back out of the spot in the lot and it wont move. After about 5 minutes of yelling and Emmye laughing and checking to see if the wheels were stuck on anything I realize... You ass the emergency brake is on! Whaty do I know, I never lived on hill...In brooklyn I never needed my parking brake. Plus I drove an 87 Delta 88.... did it even have a parking brake ;).

We get to Tims and hes not anywhere near being packed or ready to be packed. What a lovely 3 hours ahead of us. Highlights from the move:
1. Zip truck
2. Tim ripping up his DMB poster because he was pissed off.
3. Emmye carrying everything because I am a weakling.
4. Wheelock graduation happening while we were trying to cause more traffic by double parking near a handicap zone.
5. Tim locking himself out of his building.
6. Tim cringing every time I accelerated when all of his belongings were in the back of the truck, which we had to leave open because no one wanted to take apart the futon....
7. Emmye and I jumping the fence... and then having the guy also jumping the fence say "oh so im not the only one who does this"....


That night my partner in crime (Emmye), Tim and I decided that we partied too hard the night before... which we did, and which the 50 dollar tab charge still hasnt come off my bill yet.... (EFF YOU POURHOUSE!)...so we stayed in Friday night and did a whole lot of unpacking and moving furniture around....

Saturday I got up early to be in at work....
I don't really know what else I did yesterday... must have been that boring! I did watch Oceans 11 the original with Sinatra, Dean Martin and the rest of the rat pack....enertaining movie.... I recommend it.
Although I heard that Will Farell was on SNL last night... that pisses me off... lately that show has been sucking it up so much that I don't even give it a chance anymore... and I because of this I probably missed an amazingly hillarious show.
Boo to you sucky SNL cast.

Today I had to be at work for a early morning shipment shift (7a-11a). Sunday pays time and a half... enough said...
I watched Dances with Wolves for the first time ever, (I know I know you're allowed to be dissappointed in me) after I took my nap and then went grocery shopping... another 95 dollar trip... WTF! Someone else in this piece better buy some soon.

Here's what Im look forward to for tomorrow/today:
2nd to last episode of 24
Last episode of I love Raymond :(

Daily rant:
I hate the intersection near the landmark center, across from the D'Angelos. Because this is the city of Boston and nothing ever works right...the lights are not in synch and someone always winds up in the middle of the street when they try to take a left turn because the street is so crammed with cars that they cant get in!!!
That person ladies and gentlemen, was me on Friday afternoon, right beofre rush hour traffic began
Some douchebag in his lexus wanted me to back up so that he could fit through the intersection because look at that his traffic light was green.
Well you know what buddy, who ever you are, youre an asshole. I bet that youre head was so far up your own ass that you were unable to see that I couldn't back up to let you through because there was another car directly behind me. So you sat there and continued to honk at me and then tried to fit in the tight space between my front and the car ahead of me .
Thats when I when I was finally able to breeze around you and finish my left turn... And yea that was my middle finger you saw staring back at you at that very moment.... Put that in your lexus and smoke it....


Damnit that made me mad again just describing it... Im gonna go have bowl of fruity pebbles... That Barney hes always tricking Fred out of his pebbles...


Later Days!

No comments: