As you can probably tell by the title of this post... College is over.
Graduation is on Saturday at the Fleet... uh I mean the TD Banknorth garden.
There are so many of us graduating that we have to get there at 8am to line up, (which sounds like it will be huge mess, but I've heard its the most organized thing my school ever does), we start walking in at 9am and the ceremony doesn't start until 10am. How ridiculous! It should be a good time though. A friend of mine that is sitting near me, (alphabetically), is bringing a flask, so I will ask him to share the wealth, over and over again.
So the shannagins should start soon, if they haven't already. This week is senior week and there's a week full of events planned to get us all together as a class for one last time. Needless to say, I'm not going to any of the events. Except maybe the red sox game on Thursday. I didn't get tickets for "our" section when they went on sale, but my roommate may be able to get some for me. But the weather is not cooperating this week, and I hear that the weather is going to be cold, rainy and downright nasty for the Harbor cruise.
What else do I want to say.
I just got so distracted by the noise going on because of the construction in the building my office is in.
Oh yea senior week. Friday is my favorite event: the Champagne toast with the President. I've gone almost every year, eventhough I haven't been a senior. It's really nice, outside in the quad and all the free champagne you can drink. I think last year if I remember correctly, I drank so much that I was asleep by 730. Haha. But this year will be awesome. Not only because it's finally my turn to graduate but that it is also CINCO DE MAYO! I bet that everyone will be so incredibly drunk that it should be a shitshow at the Fleet Center. Which would sum up my years here pretty nicely. Haha.
Okay, I need to go and finish planning for my cocktail party this weekend.
Later Days
5.02.2006
College is OVER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment