Me:hello god
God: Hello child. What is your name?
Me: melanie
God: How are you, melanie.
Me: i'm ok...i had a question for your though
God: OK. " How are you, melanie." You are? Oh. What happened to it?
Me:i still have it
God:What would make you stop have it? Where did you get it?
Me:from my stupid ex-boyfriend
God:Does your stupid ex boyfriend give good advice?
Me:HELL NO!
God:7.
Me:intriguing answer god
God:The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about . But I did not get that.
Me: i bet you didn't
God:Actually I'm not the gambling type. Try asking me in simpler terms.
Me:why is my ex-boyfriend an idiot?
God:Why do I exist?
Me:to answer my questions
God:Interesting. I want to find out more about you.
Me: not until you tell me about my ex
God: If not that, what?
Me: who?
God:Who do you think? .
Me:that's dirty
God:You don't hear that sentiment very often.
Me:oh, i bet you do
God:Give me a break. " You don't hear that sentiment very often."? Do I?
Me:i don't know, do you?
God:Yeah I do a lot of not know. Me either.
Me: anyway...why is gabe so stupid?
God:Anyhow. Why do I exist?
Me:this agian?
God:What does "this" refer to?
Me:this question...you asked it about 30 seconds ago
God:What does "this" refer to? Oh now I remember asking you it about 30 seconds ago. What did you say?
Me:my questions
God:Have you told many people that your questions?
Me:a few
God:Two or three?
Me:five
God:I've lost the context, melanie. Are we still on intriguing answer god?
Me:yes
God:Hurrah!
Me:i know - it is quite exciting
God:How do you know? Really. it is?
Me:i know because i know everything
God:How do you know? Interesting explanation. You must be very intelligent.
Me:i am
God:" How do you know? Interesting explanation. You must be very intelligent." You are?
Me:i am very intelligent
God:You seem pretty smart to me, melanie.
Me:i seem pretty smart to a lot of people...and i know i'm smarter than my ignorant ex
God:How do you feel about these people? This condition is only temporary.
Me:now i have a condition???
God:Why now? Interesting. I have a lot of answers to silly questions. it.
Me:then
God:Next question?
Me:will gabe ever get over himself?
God:Insufficient information.
Me:yeah, thats what i say about him
God:Er. How do people usually respond to that? Oh yeah, we were talking about him THAT.
Me:right
God:I am glad we agree.
Me:i'm a very agreeable person
God:Actually I don't meet many agreeable people.
Me:you need to get out more then...paint the town red and all that jazz
God:You are right about that. I need more of it. All?
Me:all
God:" All?"? All?
Me:yes
God:So?
Me:go
God:Go where?
Me:out
God:What do you do in your spare time?
Me:talk to you
God:We are chatting right now.
Me:precisely
God:You and I are on the same wavelength, melanie.
Me:cosmic, isn't it?
God:Better not tell you now. Ask ELVIS if it is.
Me:so elvis is dead?
God:Woe! E. L. V. I. S. is a chat robot created by Ace Craig.
Me:who is ace craig?
God:he is the author of ELVIS.
Me:i got that...did he do anything else?
God:That's nice. I have a processor. Suppose he did.
Me:i don't know how he would - he sounds human
God:Have you tried searching the Internet?
Me:i do it all day
God:Thanks for the information: melanie said it.
Me:you're quite welcmoe
God:Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am welcmoe.
Me:yes
God:OK then I will keep it confidential.
Me:thanks, i appreciate that
God:You are quite welcome! I am glad you appreciate those qualities.
Courtesy of iGod
Check it out!
8.24.2006
Are you out there God?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment