Happy Hump Day Everyone!
Woohoo For Wednesday. 2 more days till the weekend. Yes, I can handle 2 more days of work this week.
My mom and sister are up until Sunday or Monday. Jena (who I will from now on refer to her as Yetta) is going into her junior year of HS (weird) and they are up in the area looking at colleges. They did Yale on the way up from NYC. Of course she loved it, who wouldn't. Hopefully she will get in. Then when I yell "Go YALE, BEAT HARVARD" at the Harvard/Yale football games it ill mean something.
The best part about when my mom visits is that she brings me authentic BROOKLYN Bagels.
I am eating one right now at work... yummy.
Funny thing that happened to me:
Yesterday-So promptly at 5pm, I leave my office and head to the #1 bus. And of course there is still NO sidewalk because they are doing construction. While I was waiting I met this woman, who I often see waiting for the bus. We talked about the construction, the hot Cambridge Police Officer that was directing traffic, etc. And then I became her diversion. I guess there is this guy that always pesters her... like to ask her out. It was great.
We sat next to each other on the bus and talked some more.
When it was my stop, she said the most amazing thing to me, "Stay safe hunnie. Watch out for vultures".
8.23.2006
Circling Overhead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I dont get it. Did someone want your bagels? Was the man that was asking her out a vulture? Who are the vultures? Is Yale the vulture? I am so confused by this posting...
Post a Comment