Barbie doll has a dog named Tanner who is just like a real dog! Tanner is soft and fuzzy and her mouth, ears, head and tail really move! You can open Tanner dog's mouth and ?feed? her dog biscuits. Comes with a dog bone and chew toys that Tanner can hold in her mouth, too. When Tanner has to go to the bathroom, Barbie doll cleans up with her special magnetic scooper and trash can. Posable Barbie doll included.
Ok, so I played with Barbies when I was a kid. I did the normal things like pretend they were High School Sweethearts that got married and had babies. Of course then I would get bored and Barbie would catch Ken cheating with her best friend- (dum dum dum!). But of course she would take him back and they would have make up sex. Please. Don't judge me. Like you didn't make your Barbies have sex with Ken.
You know, come to think about it, I don't remember how I learned about the birds and the bees. I think it was from my cousin Robin. One Passover, I think it was the second night, we were all finished with dinner and I remember all the kids were in my Uncle Jack's study watching TV. The news was on and they had just covered a rape case. I was probably like 8 or 9 years old and I asked my teenage cousin Robin what rape meant. I remember that she went into great detail. So she probably had to answer all my questions after that.
When I have kids I wonder if I will have the "boys have a penis, girls have a vagina" talk with them. Wait a second. I won't have to have the conversation, I'm not having children. :)
You know, come to think about it, I don't remember how I learned about the birds and the bees. I think it was from my cousin Robin. One Passover, I think it was the second night, we were all finished with dinner and I remember all the kids were in my Uncle Jack's study watching TV. The news was on and they had just covered a rape case. I was probably like 8 or 9 years old and I asked my teenage cousin Robin what rape meant. I remember that she went into great detail. So she probably had to answer all my questions after that.
When I have kids I wonder if I will have the "boys have a penis, girls have a vagina" talk with them. Wait a second. I won't have to have the conversation, I'm not having children. :)

1 comment:
you know...i would have hit ken too if weren't a 6 year-old and he weren't made of plastic...although then you grow up and realize that there are other 'toys' for women probably made from the same plastic, made in the same factory, and all probably made at some mattel plant in jersey...
Post a Comment