Here we go again:
If you all remember, I blogged about a week ago about my friend Melanie and her ignorant ex-boyfriend....
If you all remember, I blogged about a week ago about my friend Melanie and her ignorant ex-boyfriend....
The Saga Continues:
Look for Ari's Comments in the middle of the conversation
Look for Ari's Comments in the middle of the conversation
Gabe: good morning ma'am
Melanie: HI
Gabe: hi
Gabe: what's up?
Melanie: not much
Melanie: you?
GabeK81: not much, I told you I quit my job, right?
Melanie yup
Gabe: and today is my reception for that temple thing
Melanie: reception?
Gabe: yeah to meet the rabbis at this new temple I'm thinking about joining
Melanie: oh
Melanie: fun
Gabe: remember? that's when you went off on me
Melanie: bullshit
Melanie: you couldn't get your head out of your ass long enough to pay any attention to the point i was trying to make
Gabe: oh here we go again
Melanie: get over your righteousness for one second
Gabe: melanie... I'm not getting into this again with you... apparently you still don't get what I was trying to say and I took the higher road and apologized for not getting you.. you didn't even do that and you are still riding me on this
Ari: He took the higher road??? Is that a Joke??
Melanie: higher road...wow...you are really that wrapped up in yourself huh?
Melanie: you just brought it up!
Gabe: yeah, that's exactly right.. I'm sooo wrapped up in myself...
Melanie: well its about damn time you finally admitted it
::where are you???
this is good!
blog blog blog::
(Oh did I forget to tell you that she was IMing me this whole thing while we were at work)
Gabe: just settle down already
Melanie: i am settled...but don't say in one email that you don't want to talk about things of this nature via im since tone and implications cannot be interpreted properly and then bring the whole situation back up again
Gabe: I was just telling you what I'm doing today
Gabe: but I just don't understand why everyone seems to understand except you
Melanie: but had to put in a jab that i "went off on you"
Melanie: you couldn't leave well enough alone
Melanie: oh really
Melanie: want to take a poll of MY friends
Melanie: because the conversation i told them about shows you as an ignorant man
Melanie: something i like to think you're not
Melanie: but now i wonder about
Gabe: so I guess my entire family is ignorant then for switching temples
Gabe: I guess most of the congregation is ignorant for switching
Melanie: no - YOU are ignorant for not stopping to try and actually READ what i wrote
Melanie: you chose instead to taking a flying leap off the deep end
Melanie: and go off on me for trying to show a parallel between judaism and my church
Gabe: which is why I apologized because you did not make it clear enough you were drawing parallels
Melanie: again...back to my inital comment: you couldn't get your head out of your ass long enough to pay any attention to the point i was trying to make
Melanie: you read what you wanted to read and took off sprinting
Gabe: ok do you really have to talk to me like that?
Gabe: what's with all the harsh language?
Melanie: because you don't listen
Melanie: but i guess you don't listen either way
Gabe: of course not
Melanie: you never do
Gabe: nope, never
Melanie: hence your self-righteousness