10.31.2006

I Apologize in Advance

It's another one of these damn things.
But this one is good. I Swear.
Plus I have changed some of the stupid questions because I have already answered them. And because they were dumb.

8 Firsts.
First Best Friend: Genie. We met at Big Apple Pre School. And we are still very close. She moved to AZ, but she came to visit me this summer.
First Kiss: (Like with tongue?) Greg something. 8th grade. It almost turned me les. Kissing with tongue can be gross.
First Screen Name: Julieswim
First Pet: Friehoffer, yes like the baked goods. He was a mutt and I think he lived to be like 25.
First Piercing: Ears.
First Crush: Jon Bon Jovi. That's what you get when you're 6 and your mom takes you because she can't find a babysitter and she has 3d row seats at Jones Beach.
First CD: Sponge Rotting Pinata
First Car: 1987 Delta 88 Oldmobile. Powder Blue. God I miss that beast.

7 Lasts.
Last alcoholic beverage: Extra Dirty vodka martini Friday night.
Last Car Ride: Sunday with Nikki to go to Target
Last Kiss: This morning when I left to go to work.
Last Movie Seen: Like in the Theater? Who the hell knows?
Last Phone Call: Last night. To Tim at work.
Last CD played: DMB @ fenway park Hey ari you were there!


6 Have You Evers (I changed all of these with help)*

Have You Ever Lived Overseas: I lived in Argnetina during my Junior Year of HS.
Have You Ever Been without a shower for 2 weeks?: No. 2 days is the most I could ever do.
Have You Ever Had a Close Relative live to 100yrs old? Almost. My Great Grandmother was 96 when she passed on.
Have You Ever Been Tossed out of a bar: Technically no. But my friend's boyfriend was. So she made me go to. And you know what eff that. Next time that happens, I'm staying.
Have You Ever Eaten Someone else's lunch out of the work fridge: Not yet.. but I am starving today.

5 Things.
5 Things You're Wearing: Grey slacks, White Cami, white sweater.... (sweater with hole is on my desk), Ann Klein Loafers (black suede), glasses
5 Things You Did Yesterday: Work at job #1, Work at job #2, Watched the end of MNF, Took a Cab home, Craved buffalo Wings
5 Things You Can't Live Without: Dirty Martinis, Tim (apparantly), my blog, TV, Sbucks
5 places You've Been: San Fran, Rio, Buenos Aires, Cozumel, Ari's Wedding

3 People You Can Tell *Almost* Anything To (in no particular order).

1. Ari
2. Tim & Treesh because I date both of them :)
3. Kate

2 Choices.
1. Black or White: blue
2. Hot or Cold: luke warm



*So the help I got was from Ari and Haddy

"Quick! I need a HAVE YOU EVER Question!"
Ari replied: "Have you ever caught your parents having sex?"
I quickly said no no no to that one. Then he came up with the Kicked out of the Bar one.

Haddy on the other hand said:
"Have you ever really loved a woman"
I nixed that one also.
But then she Googled "have you ever" and came up with a great list.


2 comments:

DancingGrapes said...

You try really hard not to tell me *almost* anything but I'm just the kind that makes you want to tell secrets to.

Nicole P. said...

Seek help. Seek help now. Don't let the memes win! Aimee and I will fly out there for a drinkfest, ahem I mean intervention, if we have to!!!