10.03.2006

I hate that his job makes him work ridiculous hours.
I hate that he knows just how to push my buttons.
I hate when he frustrates me beyond belief.
I hate when he leaves all of his dirty clothes on the floor.
I hate that he comes home from work when I am already asleep.
I hate that some days I can go for 3-4 days with only seeing him in the mornings while he is asleep when I get up to go to work.


I love it when he can make me laugh.
I love knowing that he will do anything for me.
I love that he is always there when I need him most.
I love lazy Sunday mornings when we sleep in late and watch football.
I love the way he dances around the apartment in a towel after he has just come out of the shower.
I love his smell (even when it's not so nice).
I love when he cuddles with me (unprovoked of course).
I love his girly laugh.
I love that he came to pick me up from work when I wasn't feeling well.
I love that he cannot stay angry with me when we get into a fight. Eventhough he knows he wants to be angry.
I love the way he lets our dog lick his face all over.
I love it that he wants me to be healthy.
I love that his favorite indulgence is soft batch chocolate chip cookies.
I love it when we watch Baseball tonight together on the couch.
I love when he comes home at 4am from work and kisses me sweetly on the cheek.

I love that he is mine and I am his and no matter what he makes me happy.

No comments: