10.10.2006

IM BAAAACK

Well.
It sure has been awhile hasn't it.
The CRUISE WAS AWESOME! Here is a picture recap...
(I know this a long post... but considering I took over 200 pictures this is good)



Our First Drinks

The ship's Lido Deck- Taken from the Sun Deck

Sunset in Miami- As we're setting sail

Tim in Key West- Those balls caused a lot of ruckus

Us in Key West

Cigars at the front of the Ship

Tim

Us in a Cave in Mexico

Playa Del Carmen- Caribbean Sea

Before the Best Margarita I had ever TASTED.

Tim, Me, Mexican Waiter, Ali, The Dude
(after Margaritas, but before Tequila Shots)

Sign behind the door of a Bathroom Stall in Mexico


Like I said the Trip was awesome.
I have so many more pictures... which I may post some.
I am still rocking back and forth, like I am on a boat.
YIKES.
Totally worth it!

1 comment:

Nicole P. said...

Glad you had a good trip! Good to see you got right to the drinking, since you are drinking for 3 of us now!