Oh man.
It is cold here in Boston this morning. The weather man on the news this mornig said that it was 47, but I don't think he mentioned the wind chill factor. Holy crap. It's not even that windy, but whatever it is makes it "brisk" as my boss just said to me, "Wow! It's brisk out there!"
So I got off the train today and got my tea at ABP. Since I have had this cold I have been drinking the herbal tea with honey every morning, and often during the day, it's wonderfully delicious.
But then I sat down at my desk... and I got the call...
"Hey, You want to go get coffee?" It was Sarah. And Yes, Yes I did.
I think I deserved my SBUCKS today. I havent had it in 2 work weeks! With my cold and being on the cruise and everything, I just didn't get it. MMMM Hooray for Non Fat Sugar Free Vanilla Lattes.
Anyway, I am really disturbed by this blurb I read on tmz.com this morning.
Tell Me 'Bout Those Baby Blue Eyes
Are Christina Aguilera's eyes really that blue?Um.... Did you guys really need to run that at 4:15AM?
So what you're saying is that her eyes are blue naturally, but she enhances them with bluer contacts? Truthfully, you just wanted to be sly about Paris Hilton faking her eye color!
OMG PARIS' EYE'S ARE NOT BLUE??? I'M GOING TO GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE! (not really)
More latte please.
No comments:
Post a Comment