10.04.2006

Kate's night... Continues

So she finally comes back to the computer and tells me:

Kate: Sorry I fell back asleep
Kate: I feel like butt.
Me: What happened last night?
Kate: I shattered a beer on the floor, then slipped on it.
Kate: I got so wasted.
Me: Oye. How did you shatter it?
Kate: I just dropped it.
Kate: Then I made out with this kid that I kissed last year and he was all, "we have to go on a date" and got pissed when I was all "no thanks".
Kate: So I haven't really seen him since then. But I made out with him again and told him not to be such a baby about it.
Me: Oh man, I love you.
Kate: He had a car and I really wanted a ride home.
Me: So that's why you kissed him?
Kate: He kissed me... but that was once we were in front of my place, before I got out of the car.
Kate: I hear i'm a flirt sometimes when I drink.
Me: Sometimes...
Me: All of this on a Tuesday night.
Kate: Seriously.
Kate: No more drinking on weekdays.


This picture was taken on Kate birthday in March, which if I remember correctly was a weeknight.
I love slippin' her tongue. Also notice, the lei around my neck.
Brilliant.

No comments: