10.03.2006

LAPPY= Back from the DEAD!

So lappy came home yesterday, with a brand spankin' new hard drive.
I found most of my pictures online, more than I previously thought anyway. So that was good.
But it still hurts. Is that weird, it's like a part of me is gone and I is never coming back.

Am I just being stupid?


Your thoughts?

Also- Shout out to my blog friend Nicole recently posted that because a pregnant friend of hers was not able to drink, that she was going to drink for her. For example, on a night when one beer would suffice, she would have two. So, sitting at my desk yesterday, thinking about how much fun I am going to have this weekend on my cruise.... I thought "I need to get in on this". (And I put that in quotes, because that is exactly what I said, aloud, at my desk).
So on this cruise, when one beer will suffice, I will have 3: one for me, one for Nicole and one for her pregnant friend. Awesome. I should be pretty happy.

3 comments:

Nicole P. said...

Yay for the resurrected lappy! It's not wrong to mourn the lost files at all! Hell, I mourned the possibility of losing files when my lappy got sent away.

And as far as the drinking, to quote the great poet Larry the Cable Guy, "Git R Done."

Julie said...

Wonderful.
:)

Nicole P. said...

I have a limited drinking variety;

Long Island Iced Tea, Cranberry Vodka, Amaretto Sour, shots of any sort, Blue Moon beer :)

Let me know how it goes!