Melanie: Are you working on Saturday?
Me: No. It's the pumpkin festival and my mom is coming up.
Melanie: gotcha. Nevermind then.
Melanie: I need someone to help me with my hair.
Me: You should come.
Melanie: Can't.... Wedding.
Me: Who's?
Melanie: One of Mike's friends from college.
Melanie: Namoni. AKA "I MOAN" backwards.
Me: Stop. I almost blew my drink out of my nose.
Melanie: That's what they call her.
Me: Funny. She's the one getting married?
Melanie: Yea, and not to the guy that gave her the nickname either.
Me: Too bad for that.
Melanie: Yea the guy will be there though.
Me: Awesome. Will "I MOAN" be at your wedding?
Melanie: Probably.
Me: Good, I need to meet her.
Melanie: I haven't met her.
Me: So is she a slut?
Melanie: I guess she used to be.
10.19.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment