10.26.2006

Warning: Reading This Post May cause Confusion, Dizziness, possibly even Nausea.

please consult your physician before entering.

I am about to be RANDOM. Bear with me please.

I had sbucks yesterday morning for the first time since Saturday.
I am pretty sure that is a record.
Lucky for me I have found a new way to jump start my day. Black Tea.
Irish Breakfast or Earl Grey. Doesn't matter.
Both are yummy.

You know you've been in a "war" too long when:
Last night, on 2 episodes of both Family Guy and The Simpsons... there were jokes referring to Iraq.


All week I have not had to run to catch a T.
And I have gotten a seat. Woohoo for me.
The trains have also been empty.
Ghost Towns.
Did I miss something? Like some national holiday that lasts all week?

I almost pushed a woman down the stairs today to catch the red line.
She was going so slowly and I seriously was right behind her.
When I run for governor..... ha! Yea right.

Speaking of... take this quiz to learn where you agree with the candidates in MA.

That's all. for now....
::insert evil laugh::

No comments: