eventually
(that is one of the funniest things I've read in a while)
11.30.2006
Because You Know He Died for Our Sins... Or Some BS like That
Tarah: Barbara Streisand doesn't have a christmas song!!
me: shes stupid
and she doesnt count
and how do you know
Tarah: damnit.
I'm guessing.
me: u need proof
Tarah: how could there be? I mean, there can always be proof that someone did do something...but you can't really prove that she never did one because then you could just say I haven't found it yet
me: ok
it had to be recorded
and released
and sold
theres the criteria
Tarah: hahaha okay. I'll see if I can find anything
me: k
Sent at 11:29 AM on Thursday
Tarah: BLAST
me: haha i knew she made one (That took all of 2 minutes)
Sent at 11:31 AM on Thursday
Tarah: not just that, but it's called "a christmas album"
Sent at 11:36 AM on Thursday
me: LOL u loose
Tarah: like hard core
me: see everyone gives into jesus
eventually
Tarah: nooooo it's the plan!!!
damnit
Sent at 11:49 AM on Thursday
Tarah: julie: see everyone gives into jesus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment