I so did not want to get out of bed this morning. Thursdays suck. Not as much as Mondays, but pretty close. Thursday is the one day that stands between me and the weekend. Hence the sucking. Plus half the time I always think that it is Friday when I wake up. Only to realize soon after that it is not. It's Thursday. DIE THURSDAY DIE.
After hitting snooze like 3 times, which has become the norm lately, I got out of bed and yadda yadda at 7:13 I was out the door. The T stop was crazy crowded again. But the train came as soon as I secured my spot at the front of the second car. I showed my monthly pass to the conductor, then looked back out the window and Ipod boy was still standing at the platform. So I turned around and got off the train. I mean this guy was dead on about another train on Monday right. So I'll trust him again.
I stood at the platform for like 3 minutes, maybe 5 I don't know. And there it was. Another B Line. EMPTY! AWESOME! This guy is like the Superman of the B line, well not really, but you know what I mean. So I had another nice relaxing ride into work. Changing again at Park Street and the Red line came right away and I was on time for work, even after I stopped for a cranberry juice Nantucket Nectars. Delish.
11.30.2006
Commuting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment