11.02.2006

A good friend of mine passed away early yesterday morning.

When My Aunt called me to tell me last night I was in Blockbuster looking for Team America: World Police. I won't ever forget the feeling that I got when I picked up the phone.
Tim looked at me after I hung up, and I just started balling. Right there. In the comedy section of Blockbuster.

I remembered when I saw her in February. We were watching the winter Olympics and commenting on how much we liked watching the male speedskaters, for well obvious reasons.
And it made me laugh. So now I was laughing hysterically in the middle
of the comedy aisle at Blockbuster.



I bought her a bracelet in when I was in Mexico recently.
It's on my nightstand.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

::huuuuuuuugs:: So sorry for your loss, Julie.

the olympics sounds like some fun memories for you.

Alex said...

I am so sorry. Wishing you the comfort of memories, and with time, peace.