Holy shite.
This comment was too funny. I needed to post it so that you could all read it.
This is Melanie at her finest.
"I found this tasty tidbit on PerezHilton.com, regarding our much revered hero of the minute, Fed-Ex:
'Despite a turnout that included mostly journalists and photographers, Kevin Federline went on with his concert in Chicago at the House of Blues on Wednesday night.
The wannabe rapper put on a shiteous show, several sources in attendance tell PerezHilton.com, and he even boasted to the females in the crowd "I'm single now. Who wants to dance with a pimp???"'
Oh God - I think I just snarfed coffee through my nose. Now let's pick this apart and find the glaring errors in his admission of being a pimp:
1. Pimps have money. You do not, K.Fed. This is obvious by your inability to hold down a job, and the fact that you filed for spousal support. Obviously you are not as deluded as we all think and even YOU know you're career was over before it started.
2. Pimps have fashion sense. You do not, K.Fed. Pimps carry pimp sticks and wear highly coveted dead animal pelts (in a variety of colors that do not exist in the natural color spectrum) and suits made of the always pimp-tastic crushed velvet (usually purple). You have proven this time and time again that you are incapable of couture by not only wearing a track suit to your wedding but by your inability to shave or purchase pants with a waist that might fit you. (Just some advice: look for waist sizes between 26 and 30... you know, roughly the same as your I.Q.)
3. Pimps have a passel - that's right, a passel - of chicks. Hence the money that was mentioned in #1.You do not, K.Fed. You have 2 baby-mommas and 4 some-odd offspring. That you know about. Gold only knows what additional foulness your seed has spawned.
4. Pimps can dance. Well, I think they can dance. I have not seen the actual entrance exam for Pimp School, but I have a feeling you would need to be able to dance somewhat to be able to walk in those ghetto-fabulous pimp shoes the über-fashionable pimp of today may be wearing. You can not, K.Fed. If you really could, you would still be employed as a back-up dancer, and we have already ascertained that you can't hold down a job. Therefore, you must suck, not just at life, but at dancing as well".
The sign read... "K-FED is a PUSSY"
No comments:
Post a Comment