I H-A-T-E the Monday after a long weekend. Especially a long 4 day weekend.
Let's recap.
I cooked my first ever Thanksgiving dinner ever this year. Serious. Turkey, stuffing, scalloped potatoes, garlic green beans, cranberry bread, etc. So yummy. I didn't burn the turkey and everything tasted really good. Tim's parents and Nikki came over and it was a blast! We played cranium, which is a ton of fun to play with people who 1- are over 50 and 2-have never played before. Then we watch the Deal or No Deal special said our goodbyes and cleaned up and went to sleep.
Friday I had to work at job #2 (retail) from 1-10pm! I know. I am an idiotfor volunteering to work on Black Friday, but I am pretty sure it paid time and a half so that made it okay with me. The store wasn't that bad seriously. We didn't even have to stay late because the store was all pretty and folded down on time.
Saturday I went back to job #2 to work my normal shift 9-6pm. I had it with the store at this point. I guess I don't do too well with the whole close the store and then be back there less than 10 hours later to re- open. Needless to say I was in a pretty pissy mood all day. Not to mention that I had not seen said boyfriend (with whom I live) for more than 10 minutes since Thursday night because of our schedules. So I went to visit him on my way home and hung out with his boss for about an hour and a half. We played tricks on him like... putting hot sauce in his food (which I guess she does to him often and he never catches on), and chatted about the upcoming holiday.
I was about to get into a cab to go home because I had to pick up my favorites at the airport at 8 when she offered to drive me home. So I shuffled off to Logan and swooped up my favorites and drove them home. I think that short visit with them was just what I needed. I miss them. Going from seeing someone everyday- to hardly seeing them (but often chatting online) sucks. And if you guys read this we neeeeeed to get together soon, so make time for me.
On the way home I swung by Blockbuster and picked up Season 4 of SATC and sat on my butt in front of the TV and watched other stuff. I always do that (the renting and not watching part).
Sunday I slept in late with Timmy (FINALLY) and he made breakfast and we watched football before he had to go to work again. But that 's okay because Sunday nights are reserved for The Simpsons, American Dad and Family Guy. Which I have to say were extra funny last night.
I copied down some recipes from the internet played around on my computer and went to sleep.
And now I am back at my desk. And I am really busy. Which also sucks because it's Monday, after a long holiday weekend.
BOOOOOOOOOO
11.27.2006
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment