11.01.2006

N-I-N-E

Tricia: Ok, I have to go study.
Me: For what?
Tricia: Bio.
Me: OOO. Ew. Call me if you need help. I took a lot of that in college.
Tricia: Thanks. I'm doing ok. I think I know most of it.
Me: Cool. Remember BIO in HS?
Tricia: Yes.
Me: That class was stoopid.
Tricia: That was 9 years ago.
Me: Shut Up.
Tricia: Yup.
Me: We are old.
Tricia: Only you are. I am still 21. (Editor's note: Tricia is actually 7 months older than me. She is just delusional)
Me: True. I forgot.
Me: I should move to Breezy. It's like the Fountain of Youth.
Tricia: Yes. It really is.
Tricia: You would have to break up with Tim though so you could make out with people who are 4 years younger than you.
Me: So thats the secret to staying 21
Tricia: Yes. So really they are only like 2 years younger than you. So it's not a problem.
Me: Right.

No comments: