Ok so. I know I said no banter in the previous post, but I need to tell you all something.
I had a horrible commute this morning.
SUCKED. I'm not sure if the MBTA Republican and this morning was it's way of telling us Dems that we suck. You know because we elected DEVAL MOTHER EFFIN PATRICK, (I like him can u tell), to be our Governor. Or what, because I got to the stop, on time.
7:10am.
No train. I knew that I hadn't missed it because the people that I take the T with every day were still there. Weird.
7:15am
Still No TRAIN!
At this point I am about ready to yell. It was rainy and gross. And the platform was getting more and more crowded. Which meant that I was going to have to stand all the way to work, because the T would be so crowded from the other stops.
As I am standing on the platform, which (if you're not from Boston I will explain to you), is at street level, there are cars whizzing by me in each direction around the stop. I am thinking to myself.... Great. Everyone else is getting to work on time. Then all of a sudden BAM!
Holy Shite. I just got hit in the head with a mother effin rock. A ROCK!
I guess it got kicked up by a car when it was speeding past me.
I have such a headache today.
Good thing we have a groundbreaking event this afternoon and my office is closing early, because I do not feel so good.
Plus, I just realized. Ari and I were too busy talking about getting together this weekend that he forgot to insult me. Jeez.
I need an assistant to keep track of all these things.
Anyone interested?
11.08.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i will be your assistant but only if i get some sweet deals (think chanel leather pants a la andrea in the devil wears prada)...otherwise all i have to offer is the agreement of my officemate, jerry, who thinks that the mbta is run by a bunch of nazi republicans...
Post a Comment