Explain what ended your last relationship?
He blamed me for not having friends in college, because he hung out with my friends all the time. Then a few months later he called me to tell me he missed my friends. * This was the last serious one before the one I am in now... Hi Timmy
When was the last time you shaved?
Wednesday night
What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Getting a grande non fat xtra hot gingerbread latte at sbucks
What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Eating lunch
Are you any good at math?
Yes. I like math shut up
Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
I remember having a great time on the booze cruise and my date got so stoned which was fine because then I could just hang out with my friends.
Do you have any famous ancestors?
Redbeard.
Have you had to take a loan out for school?
yes
Last thing received in the mail?
An invitation to my cousins baby shower in Washington... state.
How many different beverages have you had today?
Coffee, water, a sip of OJ until i realized it had pulp.
Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Depends.
Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
neil diamond. I love him i was like 6 or 7
Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No I make boobies
What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had?
Extraction of my wisdom teeth
What is out your back door?
I dont have a backdoor... ew I just thought of something gross
Any plans for Friday night?
meaning tonight! Yes. I am having Operation: Make your own pizza at my apt.
Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
yes I love the beach
Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
I love those things
Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes. Not for a while though
Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes.
Some things you are excited about?
LK coming in this weekend!
What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
Ew I hate jello. It makes a weird sound when it wiggles that makes me grossed out.
Describe your keychain(s)?
It's from Tiffany's and Melanie gave it to me for graduation
Where do you keep your change?
In my LV wallet
When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Whenever the last time I planned Homecoming at NU was? Oh No maybe when I was on a panel for housing
What kind of winter coat do you own?
I have a couple.
What was the weather like on your graduation day?
HOT
Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
open got to let baylie have free reign
11.17.2006
Since it's been awhile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I make boobies too!!!
Post a Comment