I feel like poop.
No actually, more like poop that got run over by a truck.
Tim was sick all day yesterday. So sick that when I got home at 5 from work, the dog still hadn't been taken out and was all anxious. But no accidents (I took her on a long walk to the park for a reward). He had a fever of almost 101 all day long. He can be such a baby when he's sick too. I would call him periodically just to check in and he would sound like death. But he was better by nightfall and even came out with me at 11 to take Bailey out again.
So of course this morning I woke up all achy and sniffly and headachey and dizzy. I contemplated just staying in bed to try to fight this, but I hate calling in sick when I feel "well enough" to go to work. I usually just fight it, get on the train (which was empty again this morning), and by the time I am at work and have my latte in me I am feeling better. Now I am at work, I have not had my latte yet but I am not feeling better. My head is KILLING ME.
I swear if that boy got me sick I am going to maim him.
Today's last song is "Runaway" by Bon Jovi. I used to love Bon Jovi, well I mean I still do, just not as crazy mucho as I did. I guess it all started when I was 6 and saw them in concert at Jones Beach with my cousin. It's actually a funny story. She was babysitting me because my parents were at a wedding god knows where. Supposedly her friend had called her about 3 hours before the show started to say that they had scored tickets and wanted to know if she could go. Well since she had me, and she couldn't just leave me, she found out if there was an extra ticket for me (duh there was, otherwise there would be no story) and off we went to Jones Beach. Runaway is my favorite Bon Jovi song ever, and they have played every time that I have seen them (except once at Giants Stadium in 2001). The last time I saw them was with Jo and Ari at the Fleet Center here in Boston, just over a year ago.
On the street where you live
Girls talk about their social lives
They're made of lipstick, plastic and paint,
A touch of sable in their eyes
(All your life) All your life all you've asked
When's your Daddy gonna talk to you
But you were living in another world
Tryin' to get a message through
No one heard a single word you said
They should have seen it in your eyes
What was going 'round your head
Ooh, she's a little runaway
Daddy's girl learned fast
All those things he couldn't say
Ooh, she's a little runaway
A different line every night
Guaranteed to blow your mind
I see you out on the streets,
Call me for a wild time
So you sit home alone
'Cause there's nothing left that you can do
There's only pictures hung in the shadows
Left there to look at you
You know she likes the lights at night
On the neon Broadway signs
She don't really mind,
It's only love she hoped to find
Ooh, she's a little runaway
Daddy's girl learned fast
All those things he couldn't say
Ooh, she's a little runaway
I still FEEL LIKE POOPP RUNETH OVER.
12.28.2006
Blah Blah Blah....Whine Whine Whine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment