This morning I left my building and saw that there was a train coming. I checked the stop, tons of people waiting for the T. So I strolled across Comm Ave, I did not run. I got to the stop and the doors to the train were still open. I stopped to tie my shoe. I did not get on.
Not even 2 minutes later, the never crowded train came. I got on and got a seat.
I thought to myself, "IPod boy would be so proud". Maybe he knew that I was ready, his work was done. Now I can do it on my own. Thank you Ipod boy, wherever you are.
Anyway, the last song on my Ipod today was "All Over You" by Live. I remember when this song came out, I bought the cassette tape and rewound it over and over again because I loved the song so much.
Our love is like water
Pinned down and abused for being strange
Our love is like water
Then me alone for me all day
Our love is like water
Pinned down and abused, he he hey!
All over you, all over me the sun, the fields, the sky
I've often tried to hold the sea, the sun, the fields, the tide
Lay me now, lay me down, oho
Our love is like water
Pinned down and abused for being strange
Our love is no other
Then me alone for me all day
Our love is like angels
Pinned down and abused, he he hey!
All over you, all over me the sun, the fields, the sky
I've often tried to hold the sea, the sun, the fields, the tide
Pay me now, lay me down
Pay me now, pay me now
Lay me down. lay me down. lay me down
All over you, all over me
All over you, all over me, yeh
Pay me now, lay me down, down
Pay me now, pay me now
Lay me down. lay me down. lay…
All over you, all over me, All over you, all over me
Pay me now, lay me down, down
Pay me now, pay me now
Lay me down. lay me down. lay… Yeah heah, heah… Yeah, yeah, yeah… oh
Our love is like water
Pinned down and abused for being strange
Our love is no other
Then me alone for me all day
So basically the lyrics are the same thing over and over again.
No wonder why I liked it!
3 comments:
LOL I can just see you - I love this song! I know ALL the words!
And when you said cassette tape I laughed...because I didn't know Live had been out that long. LOL
live today, big daddy yesterday, its like being in high school all over again.
Yes. I know.
Post a Comment