12.20.2006

Funny things

Thank God I work with funny funny funny people.
Yesterday Haddy gave me my Christmas present.....
Isn't that the best! Such a New York thing. It's a reall coffee cup, (not paper). I am so bringing this home to show my mom. She will flip. Thanks HADDY!

Also, for lunch yesterday Haddy and I had to finish some Holiday Shopping so we went to Best Buy over by Fenway and then to Taco Bell on Comm Ave... because you know, we both hadn't hadn't thought outside the bun for awhile. Look at the top of my reciept. (It's kind of a crappy picture, but.... )

When did Taco Bell become so Patriotic???

Awesome.
:)

5 comments:

DancingGrapes said...

um. i don't get the coffee cup.

Julie said...

thats because youre from fcuking sunapee

haddy said...

Kate: If they made ceramic mugs of the takeout cups from Pizza Chef I would buy you one too.

haddy said...

BTW... don't mess with Sunapee! GO LAKERS!

L Sass said...

Those mugs are awesome!!

They sell them at Fish's Eddy if you ever need a gift for your mama...