No "real" snow to report.
Just SLUSH. Gross icky wet, SLUSH.
It's about 35 degrees here and really coming down outside, but it's supposed to stop by noon today. Thank goodness.
This mornings commute wasn't the worst. It was actually fine. I left around 7:14, which seems to be just enough time to miss the first train, and catch the one right behind it that Ipod boy gets on. This morning, as I am walking down my street, with my winter coat and hood on and carrying an umbrella, I see a B-line making its way towards my stop. There is no way I am running for this train. I just hope that it is the earlier train.
As I am crossing the street, there is another train coming, while the other one is still at my stop. Shite, shite, I have to run now. So I ran, and I caught the train and got on right alongside of Ipod boy. Seriously, he is a SPY for the MBTA. He just knows not to get on that crowded train. There is nothing that starts the day better than having a seat on the train all the way to work.
People do not know how to use put away their umbrellas when getting on the train. They suck. I was getting all sorts of wet from people walking by me, or attempting to sit down next to me, with their backpacks on (!!). Who doesn't take off their backpack when sitting down???!
I can't remember where I was going with this. But this was funny...
12.04.2006
Monday BOO
Ari: is it snowing????
me: slushing
nothings sticking
and its supposed to stop soon
Ari: its 20 degrees here
(after wind chill and stuff)
freeeekin freeezin
me: oh
Ari: its so cold i was prayin for jesus to change the traffic light so i could cross the street
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment