Me: Did you ever finish Wicked?
H: NO!
Me: Can I read it?
H: NO!
Me: GRRRRRR
Me: I NEED SOMETHING TO READ
H: NO!
Me:no reading?
H: NO!
Me: ok no reading
Me: but i am so bored on the R
Me: i mean T
H: on the R = funny.
H: let's start calling it random letters.
H: M
H: S
H: O
H: "riding the O the other day..."
Me: E
Me: I
Me:E
Me: I
Me: O
Me: on that farm he had a
Me: PIG
Me: E
Me: I
Me: E
Me: I
Me: O
Me: with a oink oink here
Me: and.. an oink oink there
H:here an oink
H: there an oink
Me: everywhere an oink
Me: old McDonald had a farm
Me: E
Me: I
Me: E
Me: I
Me: OOOOOOOOOOOOO
H: we missed an oink.
Me: no way
Me: oh
Me: everywhere and oink oink
Me: oops its been a while since i've been in Pre K
12.07.2006
Productive @ Work on a Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you can borrow my copy of wicked if you so please... how did the comment thingy know my name is rachel?!
Post a Comment