1.08.2007

Monday Rambling

Good Morning Internet. Hope you had a fun fun fun weekend.
I apologize at the beginning for this post. It is rambling and really nothing actually worth reading, but I do hope that you continue to come back here because maybe one day I will actually have something with some substance. Head over to Nicole or Aimee they're usually pretty entertaining.

Saturday I had people over my apartment for a scrapbooking/ video game party, And well, lets just say it turned into a football/ guitar hero party. Which was pretty fun. Although, I do have to say that I need to finish the scrapbook that I am making for a certain two people that I lurve who just happened to have gotten married in July and are coming to visit in 3 weeks, AH!

I will work on it tonight while I watch the National Championship. Go GATORS!

Anyways, at 1:30am on Sunday Morning, Tim had to meet up with his work people at Whiskeys for his trip to Mexico. Oh did I not tell you internet? My boyfriend is in Mexico right now, all expenses paid with his bosses and collegues. So my Sunday was spent sleeping in, reading issues of Lucky magazine from Oct- Dec that I never got a chance to read and watching disk one of season three of Sex and the City. Nikki came over for dinner and left around 9, which was awesome. We finally exchanged Christmukah gifts for both ourselves and our dogs. Nikki got me a cute coach bag that matches my awesome black coach clutch from Melanie. (Don't you all wish you had my friends so you could get coach bags for Christmukah too?)

Tim and I have been text messaging and he called me last night from a calling card that he bought at the hotel front desk. Which made it easier for me to fall asleep. I miss him, a lot. I have never wanted a week to go by quicker than this one. He comes home late Friday night and I cannot wait! I am at the point in our relationship where I trust him and that is important. I just don't like not being able to call him whenever I want and just say hi. I find myself thinking of things that I want to tell him, and he's not here, and then when he called me at 11 I couldn't remember what I had to say. How much does that suck. I will survive. Because I am strong, and I do not need a man around, and blah blah I just wish he was home already.

Oh yea I slipped down the stairs in my building yet again this morning. Every time it rains the stupid carpet on the landings between floors is wet, and then that makes my shoes wet, which then makes me slip on the un-carpeted stupid stairs. I even have on my pumas because it is uber cross outside. This is the second time since we moved into the building in September. The carpet has been wet before becauase there is an outline of a water stain around where it always gets wet. I am definatley calling the property manager today to complain. They really need to put treads or something on the stairs. I wonder if anyone else has complained? So now my right wrist and hand are all hurty. And did I mention that Tim is in Mexico? UGH!

Okay I am done whining for now. Hopefully lots of funny stuff will happen at work today and all week, which will make it go by faster. Oh by the way, I started writing this at 830am, its not 10:45am.

Today's last song was "Hey Now" by Oasis.
Enjoy.

I hitched a ride with my soul
By the side of the road
Just as the sky turned black
I took a walk with my fame
Down memory lane
I never did find my way back
You know that I gotta say time's slipping away
And what will it hold for me
What am I gonna do while I'm looking at you
You're standing ignoring me

I thought that I heard someone say now
There's no time for running away now
Hey now! Hey now!

Feel no shame - cos time's no chain
Feel no shame

The first thing I saw
As I walked through the door
Was a sign on the wall that read
It said you might never know
That I want you to know
What is written inside of your head

And time as it stands
Won't be held in my hands
Or living inside of my skin
And as it fell from the sky
I asked myself why
Can I never let anyone in ?

I thought that I heard someone say now
There's no time for running away now
Hey now! Hey now!

Feel no shame - cos time's no chain
Feel no shame

I hitched a ride with my soul
By the side of the road
Just as the sky turned black
I took a walk with my fame
Down memory lane
I never did find my way back

You know that I gotta say time's slipping away
And what will it hold for me
What am I gonna do while I'm looking at you
You're standing ignoring me


I thought that I heard someone say now
There's no time for running away now
Hey now! Hey now!

2 comments:

L Sass said...

I hereby declare that it is totally normal to be a dork about missing your boyfriend when he is away!

I particularly like to give AS a hard time when he "forgets" to tell me he loves me in front of his buddies.

Dude, i just got the word verification wrong, too!

Anonymous said...

Owies on the hurty-ness of it all.
I'm glad you're able to type still!!!!