::SCREAMING::
Of all days for the T to be late. Why oh why today.
Welcome to Boston winter.... I hate you. It is currently 7 degrees out. SEVEN FCUKING DEGREES! With the wind chill it feels like -7. NEGATIVE FCUKING SEVEN DEGREES OUTSIDE! I had to wait outside for 30 minutes. THIRTY MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got to the stop, just like I always do. There was no one at the station and a train at the stop ahead of me. It was only 7:13, so I figured... Cool, I will make the never ever crowded train today. Here is what followed:
7:15- No train.
7:17- No train.
7:20- No train. Now there's like 20 people at the stop.
7:23- No train. Great my nose is running.
7:25- Yes! A train. NO NO NO NO... It's not stopping.
7:27- How I loathe you MBTA let me count the ways.
7:30- I have lost all feeling in my toes, and my legs.
7:33- WHERE IS THE TRAIN.
7:40- You better stop here to stupid piece of &%#$!
7:45- On the train. No empty seats. Still can't feel my legs or my toes.
7:50- Still on the surface. Somewhere by BU. Steam is now coming out of my ears.
8:07- OPEN THE DOORS!!!! I NEED TO GET OFF THIS TRAIN!
8:09- At Park Street... On the red line.
8:15- At work.
I could not pry my cold cold hands out of my pockets to reach into my bag to get my Ipod, so there is no last song today. I am sorry that you have to suffer internet. You should do what I am doing and write a letter to the Chief of the Green Line T at greenline@mbta.com. I got that right from the MBTA website.
Oh, wonderful, now it's 9 degrees outside. Where were you when I needed you outside you TWO DEGREES!
1.17.2007
Nothing Good Will Come From This....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my God, what a horrible way to start the morning. Girl, I give you a lot of credit for putting up with trains.
Post a Comment