1.04.2007

Open Door... Insert Head...

TURN ON OVEN


Tarah: hey, I have a jesus question for you

me: ok
3:39 PM
Tarah: when people say "jesus h christ", what does the h stand for?
me: its just a saying
there is no h, i don't think
3:40 PM Tarah: so it's not hiam?
me: what is hiam?
3:41 PM Tarah: a hebrew name
and the word for "life"
me: you think too much into things
silly jew
3:44 PM Tarah: haha well, I was frustrated with something so "jesus h christ" popped into my head so I got to wondering where it came from
I've also decided that t9/predictive text should have myspace... or that it would be funny if it did
3:47 PM me: myspace?
3:48 PM Tarah: yeah, the word "myspace"
me: oooh lol
ok
3:49 PM Tarah: I just feel like with it being so popular with the kids and them taking it all seriously and stuff. and now that all the youngins have cell phones, for them to be able to more speedily talk about all their myspace drama, they shouldn't have to go in and spell it each time.
me: ::puzzled::

me: i just spilled fresca all over myself
4:04 PM Tarah: oh no!!
4:05 PM me: jesus H christ!



No comments: