1.05.2007

We need help

I finally par took (is that a word) in a Cinnamon Dolce Latte this morning. I have beem psyched that they were back. So of course I told everyone.


Tarah
: so the new latte, you approve?
me: yes
its not so new
its always been there
Tarah: oh
me: i mean
it comes back
Tarah: craziness
me: like the gingerbread
Tarah: ohhhhh
those sneaky bastards
me: i know
its a sales thing
Tarah: bla bla bla marketing making money whatever
me: i know
but they are sneaky bastards
Tarah: if I didn't enjoy their beverages so much, i would totally boycott on the basis of sneaky bastardness
Tarah: lol
wait, is that a real lol, or are you just teasing me??
me: HAHAHA
no that was a real one
Tarah: sweet.

1 comment:

L Sass said...

OMG, I totally feel the same way about Starbucks. I am against them in principle, but in practice I want to drink 100 of their beverages each day!