2.12.2007

and it has come to this.

My Life has been SO B.O.R.I.N.G lately.
I mean, that IS what you all are thinking each and every time that you refresh my page and see the same damn post, isn't it?
"She must not be doing anything fun or exciting, because otherwise we would know about it".
Damnit Internet, I hate when you're right....

I have been nothing but boring for the past couple of weeks now.
My cimmute on the T has been relatively calm, accept for a few days last week when I had to stand the whole way to and from work. I have just gone to work and come home, and watched TV and walked the dog and gone to bed. Just to get up and do it all over again the next day. One, or two or maybe three of those nights, Tim was home with me. But the cycle just repeated itself, over and over and over.

AAAAAAAAAH!
Somebody save me before I turn into some raving lunatic who would rather stay in on Saturday night and watch Flip this House on TLC..... oh wait.... that already happened.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Hey don't worry pitcher and catchers report in like 2 weeks and then it's baseball season.

Nicole P. said...

Wanna go to the Wisconsin Dells this weekend and watch me somersault down the hill like a ragdoll? That would bring some entertainment to your life.

Matt said...

I read when I have/make time for it. I find myself spending an increasing amount of time reading less words. I am currently reading The Confessions of St Augustine. I am only good for about 2 pages a day of that. It's just so intense. What kind of stuff do you like to read?