Look at me!
Three posts today!
What was all that talk about being boring before huh? Well, OK I am still boring. Very Very Boring.
Amalah has tagged EVERYONE (!!) to post 6 weird things about themeselves.
I have probably already done something like this in the past but Amalah has asked that I do it now. And god knows that if she says to do something I do it. I mean just last week, I went out and bought almost 50 dollars worth of new hair care products because she told me it would make my hair bouncy and shiny. Don't you sit there and judge me.
Yes, LSass I know that you wanted me to do 100 things about me...but 6 things is so much easier right now.
OK! Six Weird Things That you Have Always Wanted to Know About Me:
1. There is almost nothing as satisfying as picking the nail polish off my nails. I love it.
It's my crack!
2. I watch cartoons. Not just the stuff on adult swim. Like Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network also. Hey it could be worse, right? This is probably explains why I have the sense of humor of a prepubescent boy.
3. If I notice that the Antique Roadshow is on PBS, I will sit an watch the entire thing. And I sometimes have no trouble believing that people's crap is worth that much money.
4. I always see commericals for new movies and think, "YES! That looks awesome. I am definitley going to see that!" But I never ever do. I have no explanation for this either. I just don't make the effort to go to the theaters. I tried the whole netflix thing also, and I wound up paying like 40 bucks (10 a month) for one movie, because it just sat on top of my television.
5. I almost decided where I went to college because when I went on a tour they were watching the Price is Right in the dining hall. I wish I was kidding.
6. My bestfriend Tricia and I once spent an entire school field trip to the Natural History Museum chasing each other around playing "Mission Impossible". We hummed the theme song and gave each other code names. Almost 10 years later, we still call each other by those code names. I'd tell you mine but then I would have to kill you.
There you have it!
I'll be nice and tag no one.
2.12.2007
Just Call me a Lemming already and get it over with
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't think I could love you anymore, but you have proved me wrong. Those are 6 very awesome things.
We should have a doggy date/install ms office party next week.
If I had seen people watching Price is Right on my college visit, that would have been a major selling point for me, too!!
I lurve Cartoons. I've been known to 'let' my kids watch cartoons, even though dad said "you are grounded with no cartoons" because I didn't want to miss Dora and Fairly Odd Parents. How lame am I?
Post a Comment