3.04.2007

My Dog is Weird

Last week Tim and I went out and bought Bailey a nice new dog bed.
We put the bed on the carpet in front of our bed, right where the old bed was, as has been for about 6 months now.

I've noticed that she never lays on it. Even at night. She would lay on the side of the nice comfortable dog bed in the teeny tiny spot of carpet between my dresser and her bed. What a weirdo. Some nights, she sleeps with her head on the bed and the rest of her body on the carpet.

This afternoon I decided to move the bed into the living room. And wouldn't you know, she's been laying on it and sleeping all day.



Weirdo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was ready to get her own room, mom!

haddy said...

Now your living room looks like mine; tiny patches of carpet between dog beds.

Slinger said...

Weird, my dog did the same thing for a few days, then she finally got used to it.