So sometime last week Aimee tagged me to do this music meme.
So here goes.
List seven songs you are into right now.
No matter what they are.
They must be songs you are presently enjoying.
Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
1. Aerosmith: Living on the Edge
2. Dave Matthews Band: Crazy Easy
3. Gwen Stefani: Wind it Up
4. Better than Ezra: Good
5. Dave Matthews Band: Can't Stop
6. Pearl Jam: Garden
7. Dropkick Murphy's: Kiss me I'm shitfaced.
I'll tag Kettler, Lauren, Mark, Kate, Laurel, and Victor. Oh and Tarah, and Rachel you can post your answers on my comments. Since I know you would anyway.
3.21.2007
Tag. I'm it I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so my songs, in no particular order are.... (drum role please)
1. Damien Rice: The Blower's Daughter
2. Say Anything: Woe
3. Panic! At the Disco: Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
4. Bon Jovi: Living on a Prayer
5. Augustana: Boston
6. Say Anything: I Want to Know Your Plans
7. Fall Out Boy: This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
Snow Patrol: Hands Open
Metric: Police and the Private
Bedouin Soundclash: 12:59 Lullaby
Flogging Molly: Devil's Dance Floor
B.C. Camplight: Blood & Peanut Butter
Fall Out Boy: Dance, Dance
Jem: They
::curtsy:: =)
In Boulder, you should...
*definitely go see Red Rocks in Morrison. Beautiful, beautiful piece of the planet right there. The drive from Boulder through Golden to Morrison is one of my favorites in Colorado, actually.
*eat breakfast at The Buff on 28th Street
*Go to Rhumba on Pearl Street for Mojitos.
*Go to Pearl Street in general and observe the merriment and practically palpable energy that permeates that part of town in the springtime.
*The Boulder Creek Path is a beautiful trail that meanders through town and up the mountains a bit. If you're looking for an easy hike or a running path, that's the one.
*If you are a bookstore kind of gal, the Boulder Book Store is really quite fabulous. The Tattered Cover in Denver is the best bookstore of all time, though.
I know you like baseball (or maybe you just like the Yankees?) and depending on when you are in town, the Rockies might have a game. The Rockies themselves suck, but Coors Field is an AWESOME stadium (and I've been to a handful of stadiums around the country, including Yankee Stadium, actually) with mountain views and $4 "Rockpile" (read: bleachers in center field) seats. Plus lots of rooftop sports bars in the area with lots of hot men. Bonus.
Let me know if you want other suggestions! OOh! Also, go for tapas at the Med, on Walnut St, one street south of Pearl, if you like Greek food at all. That's a trendy and oh-so-delicious place. I miss it muchly and plan on stuffing my face once I get back in May!
I am so excited for you and a little bit jealous and also kind of wish you were going to be coming during the small window I'll be back there this spring, but such is life. Can't wait to hear your impressions!
1. Jackson Browne: Barricades of Heaven
2. Dixie Chicks: Cowboy take me away
3. Hem: Half an acre
4. Joan Baez: Diamonds and Rust
5. Billy Joel: An Innocent Man
6. Imogen Heap: Hide and Seek
7. Fleetwood Mac: Big Love
Yay, that was fun! Thanks Jules!
Post a Comment