4.05.2007

Aly's Questions for Moi

Good Morning Internet!

Aly sent me these probing questions awhile ago, and I finally got around to answering them. So here you go. Oh and I left in all of the u's in words like favourite because it keeps with the charm of Aly.

1. a)How the hell do you take such pretty pictures? aka What is your secret for good photography?

I needed to clarify what Aly was talking about when she asked me this question, because for a second there, I forgot that she looks at this everyday. But I don't really have a secret. I use a fairly new Sony Cybershot point and shoot camera ( I believe that Aimee has the same one actually). I carry it with me all the time, which was something I learned while taking a photography class in High School.


b)What is one place in Boston that you recommend to visitors? [No, this is NOT for my future use, and you are NOT seeing shifty eyes.]

Compared to other major cities in the US, Boston is relatively small. So you can easily see all of what Boston has to offer in a long weekend. Boston is rich in American History, mostly Revolutionary period, so I would suggest a guided walking tour that covers a lot of these areas. There's also Duck Tours, Haunted Graveyard Tours and Chocolate Tours. Yummy!

But if a certain person with very shifty eyes and a rather long plane ride should happen to come to Boston and happen to hang out with me, I would take him or her to Fenway park to catch a Red Sox game, (even if he or she had no idea what was happening) and then I would take him or her out for some CHOWDAH at The Barking Crab.


2. Name your favourite thing about being in a relationship?

You mean when I am not yelling and kicking and screaming at Tim? What do I love about it?
I love that I found someone who is willing to put up with my bullshit, but who also wants what's best for me. Even though we fight. And I sometimes pinch him.

3. Do you prefer black underwear, white, or colours? Discuss!

I prefer underwear. I don't mind what color it is. I'm not the type of person that HAS to have a pair that matches the bra that I am wearing. Although I did just buy these two cute sets. Except not with thong underwear because I like full coverage thankyouverymuch.

4. Who is the person in Blogworld who is most similar to you, and who is most different?
Well when I first met her, I used to think that Nicole and I were a lot a like. But the more I get to know her the more I am learning how crazy she is...... I mean wonderful. She is very very wonderful and kind. And aw screw it. She's NUTZO! But I lurve her. And Aimee too. Sometimes Aimee, Nicole and I share a brain.

Laurel and I are alike, but she is cooler.
Aly you and I are very much alike. You're like my blonde Australian long lost twin, or something.
Oh and Janet. We're alike also. Except the whole being married thing.


The different part is hard. Because as you can see I am very similar to everyone that I enjoy reading.


5. You lock yourself out of your car, your mobile phone isn't working and a giraffe just bit you. What do you do next?

Well. Um. I don't know about the suburbs of Sydney, but here in Boston, giraffes just don't roam around freely. So if a giraffe bit me, I would have to assume that I am dreaming. Because hunnie, I don't go anywhere that my cell phone doesn't work.

Whew. I dodged that bullet quite well
doncha think?

:) Thanks Aly! That was fun!

3 comments:

L Sass said...

It is important that your significant other allows you to pinch him. Sometimes I try to playfully bite AS on the shoulder or cheek... but I usually end up hurting him.

Anonymous said...

Laurel, biting is SO important. It must be some sort of "territory" thing, I'm sure.

Squee! I forgot how lame my questions were until I just read this post. I really do suck at that.

Baseball! I love baseball! Even if I do not know any players. I still love baseball!

Thanks for playing along, long lost twinnie. Am so glad I found you!

Nicole P. said...

How did I just now see this?! Damn me for actually working today!

Me?! Crazy?! Oh wait, you're right.

Oh and the word verification had the word "vaj" in it. I of course chuckled. See we are alike!!