4.02.2007

Inquiring Minds Would Like to Know...

You all have Aimee to Thank for Today's Post. She sent me these interview questions over the weekend.

Oh and don't worry, the pictures from my old room are coming.

1) What do you wear when you want to feel really cute and confident?
Something low cut. You know to show off my assets. I feel confident most of the time. Although once I loose some pounds, it may be something different. :)

2) Do you have any habits? (bad or good)
Habits or Neurosis? Is there a difference. A good habit is that I like to have a clean kitchen. To the point where I cannot have dishes left in the sink overnight or I seriously have nightmares. Since Tim works weird hours, he sometimes eats when he gets home at like 4am and leaves his dishes in the sink. I wake up in the morning with in a cold sweat and immediately yell at him to go put them in the dishwasher. Maybe that's a not a good habit?

3) If you could change your lifestyle, what would you change and why?
I would take exercise and eating right more seriously.
I really have no excuses, and sometimes I am motivated (those are usually times the gym is closed, or its too late to go out and walk), but those other times I have no idea why I'm not. I think I need someone like constantly breathing down my neck telling me to get off the couch. Although that could get annoying pretty quickly.

4) What is your favorite holiday and why?
I love Patriots Day. It's a Massachusetts Holiday, every 3rd Monday in April. They run the Boston Marathon that day, which starts about 26.2 miles (obviously) outside the city and finishes right in the center of Boston. Everyone gets the day off, the Red Sox play a day game and the weather is usually nice. I guess I like it because I usually have kegs and eggs for breakfast. This year I think I will be having morning mimosas and heading towards the finish line around 4pm.
The runner up has to be Thanksgiving. I love food.
Ooh, or maybe my birthday, 9/9.

So I guess you can say any holiday that revolves around drinking and food.

5) What do you do when you want to treat yourself?
I turn off my cell phone and go get a pedicure. Simple but wonderful.

Thanks Aimee! That was fun.
Anyone want me to interview them. Let me know I'll come up with some doozeys.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Effing diets and exercise. Am bored with it, but MUST KEEP SWIMMING.

Le sigh.

Be my motivation buddy!

L Sass said...

Kegs and Eggs! I doubt I'll ever qualify for the Boston Marathon... so I should probably just go up and spectate with you!

Lindsey said...

mmm mimosas! I could go for one of those!

I am glad to know there are people out there who are just as neurotic as me when it comes to things like dishes in the sink. You are not alone.

Nicole P. said...

There's nothing better than eating food and drinking booze while watching other people work out/run. Suckers.

There's a Chicago holiday for some Polish dude but we don't get it off work. I don't like any holiday I have to spend at work.

DancingGrapes said...

1: can we please spend Patriots Day together? I'm determined not to have school work interfering my drinking that day.

2: I request an interview!

Anonymous said...

OMG do you know how much Mark would love to be in Boston during that time?! How far in advance might one need to buy tickets to said Red Sox day game?

I'm thinking that Mark and I should plan a trip your direction next April! How fun would that be?