A few weeks ago, a friend of mine gave me a piece of the newest flavor of Orbit's gum, "Mint Mojito". Needless to say, it was glorious! I have been on the look out for it ever since.
All of my friends know this, so for the past week I have been getting random phone calls:
"Spotted it. At the 7-11 in Sagus".
"Target has it"
"Walmart, Route 9".
Dudes.
Why didn't any of you buy it for me???
Of course, my only true friend, Haddy bought me TWO THREE PACKS last night while she was in Target!
Love. Her.
Too bad she's already married.
Kidding, kidding. Maybe.
LOOK! Bask in the Glory that is Mint Mojito!
4 comments:
Damn you! I must find these now because I love Orbitz gum and LOVE mojitos.
Damn!
I wanted to try these too. Will be at Walmart tonight - hopefully they will have it.
And seriously, what kind of friend won't spend a dollar for a pack of gum?! LOL
Now I HAVE to go find me some too. You make it sound so glorious that I can't live another day without.
Ew you like it??? I love orbit, but I hated the mint mojito!! I like the raspberry ice or whatever it's called!
Post a Comment