4.12.2007

On top of Everything else....

Man!
Someone in my office ate my yogurt!
And I really really wanted it! She owned up to it, and admitted it and told me that I could have hers, but I don't like strawberry.
I only like vanilla.
So she'll bring me a vanilla one tomorrow.

BOOOOOOOOOO.


Oh, and it's suppose to snraish today. (Snow+Rain+Slush)
Wonderful!

4 comments:

L Sass said...

GRRR!!! Go away Office Food Stealers!! Hate!

A few months ago, my roommate was going to a day-long seminar in New Jersey, so she made herself 5 sandwiches to take with.

She used all of my bread.

Fortunately, I had purchased DOUBLE FIBER bread that week. So, I think she got her comeuppance. Can you imagine what 10 slices of double fiber bread might do to someone??

Nicole P. said...

Why would anyone eat something that wasn't theirs?! I just can't wrap my head around that. If I didn't place it in the office fridge, then I don't eat it!!

Anonymous said...

People suck. Was it just a mistake? She thought it was hers?

Uh, and I dont' want to hijack your comments, but, dude, is Laurel's roommate a pig? 5 sandwiches for 1 day?! lol

Julie said...

Yes. Laurel's roommate is a pig.

:)
Could you imagine all the fiber.