68 is the high for today.
I am freezing in my office, with just a little bit of my window open.
Mind you I have on a cable knit sweater with 3/4 sleeves. (Still cold)
Why is it that when it is 68 degrees and overcast in September it's cold... but when it's the first 68 degree day in April or May, I am wearing a skirt and short sleeves?
I am praying for rain.
Not only because we desperately need it around these parts, but also because Tim's company is taking him and his co-workers to the Budweiser Box at Fenway tonight, and I cannot go because I have to work.
And in case you haven't figured it out by now, I am a vindictive bitch.
(ouch. that hurt)
(whatever... my mom always taught me that honesty was the best policy)
My birthday was a complete success just in case you were all curious.
Wonderful friends, wonderful food, wonderfully tasting vodka beverages.
What more could a girl ask for??
Pictures tomorrow!
9.10.2007
Feeling Strangely Fine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wii! Wii! Wii!
I'm glad your bday was great. I am excited for pictures.
Will blog tonight. For realsies.
you are awesome and hilarious.
Happy belated birthday!! (and thanks so much for the shout out! - I guess I should get back to updating my blog, huh? :)
Pretty weird that my company took us all to the Sox game last night (Monday) as well...
Curious...
Did you get a Wii??
Post a Comment