9.19.2007

Yo Ho Yo Ho.

Avast me 'earties
Today be International Talk like a Pirate Day.
And talk like a pirate I shall.

'Tis finally the day ye been waitin' fer.
Here be the pictures from me birthday, you scurvy dogs!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look how excited these cockroaches be!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"No Quarter!" Soon the bus was mine!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We Weighed Anchor to splice the manibrace.. and had cake!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me First Mate
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One Of Me JackTars Dan

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scurvy Wench

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Land ho Cap'n!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Too Much Grog!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Free Grog and Rum!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kiss the Gunner's Daughter!


Now ye better be happy or I'll send you to Davy Jones' Locker!

Pirate Dictionary.

4 comments:

tarah said...

Shiver me timbers, that a night that twas!

And that be a mighty fine looking wench.

L Sass said...

Damn, you know a lot of pirate words.

I'm impressed.

Lindsey said...

I don't talk pirate so I won't even try. LOL What a fun birthday! Thanks for sharing pictures! Arrrrrrrrrr

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

I too am impressed. I started off the day with an Arrr, me mateys on a friend's MySpace page, but then just lost the mojo... :-(