1- I have to work on labor day because it's required in my profession.
2- I turn a whole year older around the 9th of the month.
3- I fall asleep at my desk at approximately 3pm because I have been staying up to watch west coast games.
4- I lose my voice around the middle of the month from screaming at the television when the Yankees come back from behind.
5- My dog is officially scared of me from all the yelling. (Oh and maybe I have hit my hand on my dining room table when things don't go right).
6- My neighbors knock on my door because they're concerned. (See #4 and #5)
7- Tim and I watch two different baseball games on two different televisions in two separate rooms.
8- Tim and I cannot talk baseball without getting into a heated argument. (This continues until right before Spring Training)
9- The utterance of the word "fuck" coming from my mouth increases tremendously. (I am pretty sure it at least triples... but the raw data is still being collected, so I'll get back to you).
10- I can't think of #10 because it's the 14th inning and I AM A LITTLE BUSY RIGHT NOW!
LETS GO YANKEES!
9.21.2007
You Know It's September In My Life When
Labels:
We're talking baseball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
As a fellow Brooklynite and baseball fan, I approve of all 10. Except for you know, that whole rooting for the Yankees deal. LET'S GO METS!!
Yeah, The Mets are doing great right now...ha!
Go Yanks.
OMG, the Saturday night game was so exciting. AS and I watched it in a bar where we were randomly having dinner and we got as excited as the "real" fans.
Ha ha ha, I know the feeling. Happy belated birthday.
So you are a Yankee Fan, what is Tim?
Awesome post! GO RED SOX! :-)
Working on Labor Day? That is so uncool. At least you had a birthday...that is a plus! :-)
Post a Comment