4.23.2008

HOLY CRAP!

My phone just rang, and I have been waiting for this phone call for about a week.
My hands were shaking, but I picked up anyway.

"Hello?"
"Hey Julie this is Adam 12 from WBCN! You have a couple of minutes to talk?"


AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WBCN has this thing called "Your Rock", where you send in 10 songs and you get to be the DJ for a half an hour between 9-10am weekday mornings.

Yours truly will be on TOMORROW (Thursday April 24th) at 9am EST.
!!!!!!!!!!!
I am totally STOKED.
If you're up and able to listen, here's the link.

Just look for the listen live button.

Oh and Mad Libs... Tomorrow.
I promise.

12 comments:

Michelle and the City said...

woohoo! that is so exciting julie! :)

The Dutchess of Kickball said...

Now that is super cool!

Bruce said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! You should record it.

Elise said...

Way cool. What were your 10 songs?

freeandflawed said...

Awesome! I'm gonna try to listen at work.

moo said...

VERY cool!

Vanessa said...

TOTALLY AWESOME! I'm going to try and listen! Also? I guess I should check your blog before I send you silly emails! ;)

haddy said...

AWESOME! I'm going to set an alarm to remember.

Jenn O'Neil said...

cool - I stream BCN at work. I'll be listening!

-Dustin said...

Say something awesome about the Yankees!

Slinger said...

i am online streaming now...commercials!

L Sass said...

Damn it, why am I so behind on my blog reading?

What did you play?