The anticipation is killing me. Hey Bailey!!!!!
to DC!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Oh my gosh, that's quite a bomb to drop!! I can't wait to hear the rest!
wherewherewherewherewherewhereBailey, you tease!
let me guess:East St. Louis, IL?Intercourse, PA?Fredericksburg, VA?I give up, just tell us.
I think I know the answer!That second picture of Bailey is great. She looks so excited!
oh so exciting! can't wait to find out where :)
Oh! The suspense is killing me!
OMG you're moving! Now I need to know where, otherwise how will I plan to have you over for Thanksgiving dinner? ;-)
Don't leave me! :) Have fun at the nuptials this weekend and you better tell me what's going on when you get home!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
The anticipation is killing me. Hey Bailey!!!!!
to DC!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Oh my gosh, that's quite a bomb to drop!! I can't wait to hear the rest!
wherewherewherewherewherewhere
Bailey, you tease!
let me guess:
East St. Louis, IL?
Intercourse, PA?
Fredericksburg, VA?
I give up, just tell us.
I think I know the answer!
That second picture of Bailey is great. She looks so excited!
oh so exciting! can't wait to find out where :)
Oh! The suspense is killing me!
OMG you're moving! Now I need to know where, otherwise how will I plan to have you over for Thanksgiving dinner? ;-)
Don't leave me! :) Have fun at the nuptials this weekend and you better tell me what's going on when you get home!!!!
Post a Comment