Hey, Julie-readers. It's me, Audrey, the guest-poster who was afraid of Finding Nemo.
Today I am not here to embarrass myself by telling you what other "harmless" (read: terrifying) things frighten me, but rather to make sure the ever-adorable Bailey gets her weekly hour in the spotlight while her mom's away.
Let's take a look at this picture, shall we?
Here we see Bailey, who looks surprisingly like my dog Smalls, playing tug-of-war with Tim, who shares a name with my husband, Tim (duh). This picture amuses me on a few different levels. There's the obvious adorableness of it, of course -- don't even try to tell me you can look at this picture without smiling a little. But there's also the fact that this scene could very easily take place in my living room -- just swap out the Tims and trade Bailey for Smalls or Ben, and there you'd have it. And, knowing my Tim and my dogs, nobody would be surprised at all.
See, Julie and I recently talked a bit about how her Tim and my Tim are pretty much the same person. Not literally, because that would be, well, adulterous and awful. But figuratively, you know, in the sense that our Tims are very much alike. I recently posted a picture of my Tim getting friendly with a giraffe, and Julie said her Tim would do the exact same thing. And now Julie sends me this picture of her Tim playing toy-in-the-teeth tug-of-war with Bailey, and I'm thinking, "Yup, my Tim would definitely do that." Tims are a ton of fun like that -- everyone should have a Tim in their lives. I'm sure Bailey would agree.
11.20.2008
Every Dog Has Its Thursday- SPECIAL EDITION
Labels:
Guest posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't have a Tim...just an Edgar...I mean, an Edgar?? REALLY? Who wants an Edgar? :-)
That is a really funny picture. I would totally do that, but I would also worry about Bugs ripping out my teeth. Now wouldn't that be pleasant?
Post a Comment