I am just hours away from heading to the airport to hop on my flight across the pond!
Aren't you all excited??
No?
Well you should be.
Don't worry, you will still be entertained while I am gone!
I've hired some wonderful guest bloggers who I know will tickle your fancy.
(Some lost blogger may or may not have slipped into the guest spotlight)
As well as my good friend Tarah, who is kind enough to stay at my apartment at take care of Bailey, will also be posting on here.... in kind of a behind the scenes look at a week in the life of Bailey.
It's going to be awesome!
So come back tomorrow!
Please?
:)
11.10.2008
London Calling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Can't wait to SEE YOU!
Have a blast! I would love to visit London.
Here's to a wonderful trip, and many excellent posts to follow!
have a great trip!
Wait a minute. Did you leave without me???
Post a Comment