I am almost positive I have used that title for a post before... but WTF (!!!) it's appropriate today.
I feel super stressed out right now and I can't figure out if its the Venti Iced Coffee that I have been drinking and the fact that I haven't had anything to eat yet today or it's real stress.
Let's hash it out, shall we?
I got a new job. Sort of a promotion if you can call it that. This promotion comes with more responsibilities and a on campus apartment. Woohoo! Therefore, Tim and I will be moving in approximately 2 months.
So okay, that's stressful.
This job does not allow Bailey to come live with us.
Luckily I have wonderful friends who went to great lengths to find an apartment close by and will be our permanent Bailey babysitters. This really works out well because my mom was not too thrilled with taking Bailey and to tell you the truth I didn't really want her to be that far away.
As much as I can cross that worry off my list, I am still stressing about that because I don't know what Bailey will think. We're not abandoning her, we will be living in the same neighborhood and see her very often... but we just won't be living with her. So while its the best we could do, it's pretty sad.
So okay, that's stressful.
I have been under the weather for about a week now with something that I just can't seem to shake. I just feel yucky. It could be allergies, but I have never suffered from allergy symptoms before, so I have no idea. But seriously if I sneeze one more fucking time I swear I am going to flip my shit.
Okay, that could be a little stressful.
The department that I work in is being re-organized and it actually makes a lot of sense for the future. Things should eventually run smoothly if they keep with the change and give it a chance to work itself out. However, there are some decisions that were made that kind of well really suck and while they do not directly affect me, it involves people that I care dearly about. It's just not sitting well. Especially when I am taking on a new role come August.
That's definitely stressful.
Tonight is the first kickball game of the season. I should be really excited. But I don't know if its the "allergies" or what, I'm just not feeling it right now.
And on a completely random note.
What's the difference btw "who" and "whom"???
Because not knowing that right now seems to be stressing me OUT!
6.02.2009
Et Tu, Tuesday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congrats on the promotion!! Sorry about Bailey though :( That really really sucks :( <3
ditto. I think you should give your on campus apartment to the babysitters and let them pay the rent on the other apartment so you guys can keep Bailey. :) hehe.
and ZYRTEC, baby. Seriously. It's a godsend.
I say you need a massage. Maybe I need one too. I just had a $1000 morning. Lets get massages together and drink wine. Yes, that will make everything alright again. That and time.
Post a Comment