6.04.2009

Save Me. From Myself.

Candy Buttons.
They are my weakness.
Just look at it.
This beautiful rainbow of colors.


Mmmmmm.
Rainbow of colors.

Shit.


**** Don't forget to sign up for Whip it Up 2009!!!!

8 comments:

Nicole P. said...

I have never had candy buttons. I lead such a sheltered life. :) Though I'm sure you've never had a Twin Bing. So I'll call us even.

3carnations said...

My mom bought some for my son. None of us were all that crazy about them. I didn't think they were all that tasty, and they were kind of a pain to peel off and the little bits of paper got stuck...

Apparently I am too fussy for candy buttons.

Lacey Bean said...

I used to hate how sometimes the paper would get stuck to the bottom of the buttons. Annoying. But so delicious!!

Can't wait for Whip it Up!

Emily said...

I used to LOVE these when I was a kid. Where can you buy these in 2009? I would not even know where to look.

Mrs. F said...

I prefer a different (heart shaped) Necco product.

Vanessa said...

Candy buttons? Why must you always introduce me to the badness that you know I will want?

Erin said...

Yum. Now I really want some candy buttons!

Lindsey said...

OMG you crack me up!!

Jelly beans...they are my weakness. mmm I wish I had some now. It's sick the quantity I am capable of consuming in one sitting. This is info I probably shouldn't share! :-)