8.01.2009

Whip It Up:Week5 Wrap Up: SPICE IT UP!!

Whew!
Week 5 is over!
Can you believe it??
That means it's AUGUST PEOPLE.
AUGUST!!
Where does the time go??

This week's theme was spicy.
Let's see what everyone made:


Breakfast:

Brandi made my mouth water with Creme Brulee French Toast.


Appetizers/Snacks/Sides:

Julie M. made one of my all time favorites- Sweet and Spicy Nuts.
Carissa really liked her Zucchini Relish!
Julianne truly whipped up her own Easy Salsa.


Main:
I was brave and made Champ Masala.
Meredith used food from her crop share in Kohlrabi & Avocado Salad.
Ying Ying- That's a SPICY MEAT-A-BALL-A. ::Sorry I just couldn't help myself::
Jennifer's husband was super excited for this week's theme! She made- Chicken with Gongbao Sauce
Erin was less than impressed with Real Simple's Cheesy Baked Shells and Broccoli.
Julie thought Mexican and cooked a Tamale Pie.
Erin dubbed this week of fail with the Spicy Fettuccine Alfredo.

Desserts:

Lacey tried out Rachel Ray's Subtly Spicy Chocolate Chili Brownies.
Brenn baked Cinnamon Sugar Cookies.
Sherry whipped up a Butter Pecan Apple Pie. ::drooling::
KT S used the blueberries from her farmshare in a Blueberry Cobbler.


With that Spicy is over.
On to Appetizers!!
Head over to Mama Said NO!! next Sunday for the Wrap Up!

1 comment:

tarah said...

I posted! I posted! (sorry it was late.)